Personal Data Protection
1. The Operator processes any personal data of the Clients and Job Seekers in the scope of data which were voluntarily made available to the Operator within the online registration forms on the Website, Job Seekers' curricula vitae uploaded to the database on the Website, as well as within responses to Job Offers published on the Website. The Operator processes all personal data of concerned persons in the Operator’s information system on the basis of consent to process personal data in compliance with Art. 6 Clause 1 Point a) of GDPR and § 13 Clause 1 Point a) of Act no. 18/2018 Coll., given by concerned persons by filling in the on-line registration form on the web portal.
2. The Operator processes personal data of Clients stated in Art. III Clause 2 Point b) to d) of General Commercial Terms and Conditions, if concerning natural persons. The Operator does not process information stated in Art. III Clause 2 Point b) to d) of General Commercial Terms and Conditions, if concerning a legal entity.
3. The Operator processes the following categories of personal data of Job Seekers:
a) identification data (title, first name, surname, address, date of birth, birth number, identity document number, citizenship, email address and phone number),
b) descriptive data (education, previous employment, professional experience, interests, language skills, computer skills, etc.),
c) images (CV portraits).
4. The Operator does not process sensitive personal data of special categories in compliance with Art. 9 of GDPR and § 16 of Act. No. 18/2018 Coll., such as personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions or membership in workers’ unions, genetic data, biometric data for the individual identification of a physical person, personal health data, data concerning sexual life or sexual orientation of a physical person.
5. The Operator does not intend to transfer any personal data of Clients and Job Seekers to third parties or international organizations.
6. Consent to process personal data is always given for limited period of three years. After this period personal data will be deleted. This consent can be revoked anytime in writing, delivered to the address of the Operator: HOTELITY, s.r.o., Klemensova 5, 811 09 Bratislava, Slovakia.
7. The personal data of Clients and Job seekers provided to the Operator are processed by the Operator’s information system, consisting mainly of the Website, by automatic and/or non-automatic means. The Operator processes personal data of Job seekers for the purpose of providing help to Job seekers in their search for job opportunity through the Website and the database of Job seekers; the personal data of Job seekers processed by the Operator can for this purpose be made available to the potential employers.
8. The Job Seeker or the Client can at any time request a statement whether his/her personal data have been processed, or to what extent the Operator or Client keeps these records. The Job Seeker or the Client is entitled to request at any time that the Operator corrects or deletes personal data kept by the Operator, limits the extent of processing personal data, and also stops processing personal data.
9. In the request for access to personal data, the Job Seeker or Client must explicitly specify that he/she is requesting access to personal data and/or a copy of personal data, otherwise the Operator is entitled to consider the request of the Job Seeker of the Client a request for a statement whether his or her personal data are processed. The first copy of personal data is free of charge. The Operator is entitled to charge an administrative fee for any further copies.
10. The Job Seeker or Client can at any time claim own rights via a written request addressed to the Operator by post or electronically. In the case that the request is made in person or by phone, the Operator will give requested information only if the identity of the Job Seeker or Client is properly proved.
11. The Job Seeker or Client is entitled to file a complaint to the supervisory body, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, should he or she suspect that the personal data processing violates GDPR.
12. The Operator is bound to privacy with regard to the content of the personal data of Clients and Job Seekers in compliance with GDPR and Act no. 18/2018 Coll. and agrees to not use them for personal gain or make them available to third parties without the consent of the person concerned. The Operator undertakes to maintain confidentiality with respect to the contents of the Client's and/or Job Seeker's personal data under the Act on Personal Data Protection and not to use the same for the Operator's personal use or to disclose the same to any third parties without the consent of a data subject. The obligations under this clause shall be binding upon any and all Operator's beneficiaries who come into contact with the Client's and/or Job Seeker's personal data when conducting their activities for the Operator. The provision of this clause shall not affect the obligations resulting from the relevant legal regulations and/or decisions of the bodies concerned.
13. In compliance with Art. 37ff. of GDPR and § 44ff. of Act no 18/2018 Coll., the Operator has appointed a person in charge, that can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.